Originally made for U.S. Army helicopter blades in the early 1990's, this highly improved, super clear and very durable film is designed to deaden the blow of rocks and other debris during high speed impacts. It is currently found on many new cars today installed at the factory, but only in a few vulnerable areas like in front of the rear wheels where rocks will typically hit. In the real world, most of the highly visible damage occurs on the front of your car; particularly on the leading edge of your hood. Your bumper and lights also receive significant damage while traveling at city and highway speeds. We are your Arizona Clear Bra connection.
Artisan Armor Coat can keep you protected.
- Installation time and price varies on the area of protection.
- Patterns are computer or custom cut for a perfect fit.
- Lifetime Warranty available on yellowing and cracking.
- Our 8 mil films have the best self healing scratch resistant coating.
- Film is removable, if desired, without any damage to original factory paint.
Artisan Armor Coat
Clear Bra/Paint Protection Film
511 West Guadalupe Road #7
Gilbert, Arizona 85233
480 633 0500